Our first FREE seminar “Soldering basics” went well. Pretty good turnout. Gary wells did a top notch job of sharing the skills, materials and methods of soldering electrical and structural. Great Job Gary!
This coming Saturday, October 25th at 11:00am we will be featuring iron on covering and using the hinge slotting tool. John will be covering one of his latests builds. Come on in and join us. As always, FREE donuts and coffee too!!
2014 Jet fly PMAC, third time was a charm weather wise. First two years were shall we say: ”Wet”. We had 21 flyers sign up. Our mass launch tied the old record of 12 jets in the air together. Three clubs were in attendance. Walt’s “Gulls over the dump” sums up the visual impact. Swirling jets flying the pattern. The group “Loop” is pretty cool. Joe and George supplied the sound system which really added a nice touch, not too loud but good music and sounds added to the event. Brian was a help with safety and the Microphone. John Glenn’s “Spitfire Grill” fed the masses. Glenn B. helped with the sign up. Thank you everyone that helped out. I had a great time flying the trusty “Habu2” and helping various flyers with there machines. Good job everyone and thanks for coming out and making this our best jet fly yet.
**Also, check out the JET VIDEO under our Blogroll to the right!
- Engineered with SAFE™ technology
- Panic button recovery
- Beginner mode—limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
- Intermediate mode—increased control authority with self-leveling and a high bank angle limit
- Experienced mode—full control authority with no bank angle limit
- Brushless main and tail motor
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 6-channel transmitter with four “AA” batteries included
- Flight time up to 10 minutes
- Flight battery and charger included
Needed To Complete
Nothing! Everything you need to get flying is included in the box, including the “AA” batteries for the transmitter.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN BNF
EFLITE BLADE 300 CFX Bind N FLY IN STOCK NOW!
- Carbon fiber main frame
- Optimized servo geometry
- 245mm carbon fiber main blades
- CNC aluminum head
- Integrated bearing block servo mounts
- 11 tooth pinion, installed
- Spektrum™ AR7200BX Flybarless Control System
- E-flite® 320H 4500Kv brushless outrunner motor
- E-flite 25A brushless heli ESC
- E-flite DS76 digital cyclic servos
- E-flite DS76T tail servo
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
- 11.1V 3S 1350mAh 30C LiPo flight battery
- Charger for flight battery